That shit is gross

Nate said he was going to talk about this on his blog : http://www.brownpolyestershirt.blogspot.com/, but he hasn't updated it in months, slacker. But as was discussed a couple of days ago, we both noticed an oddity in the trash bin outside the building. It's the kind that has the flaps so the trash inside doesn't escape, not unlike the one at your local Mickey Dee's. Well I noticed it first on Saturday when I went to deposit the remains of my lunch. As I approached it I noticed what looked like hair. Human hair. Being curious I decided to take a closer look instead of just tossing my trash. It was a slow day and perhaps I needed a little excitement. So as I used my Wendy's sack to hold open the door, I peeked in expecting to see a severed head or something. Only it was worse. It was someone’s weave. And that shit was gross. Sure enough, Nate comes in Monday and as he begins I already know what he's talking about. A real head, flies and all, wouldn't have been as gross. Unless the eyes were open, maybe. Blugh.

No comments: