To answer your first question; Yes, we do have pasta

Also, you will need to sign up for Myspace in order to view my pictures in all their badly scanned, low resolution glory. Then you have to send a friend request, which I must approve. The time it takes for me even to post here is exhausting, so that is going to be a hassle, both for me and anyone who might want to view my pictures. But it is the course I have chosen to take. Hopefully it will benefit me in the future. I will still post my blogging here though. As if anyone actually reads this. Or should. Now, on to the second question; What episode of the Simpson's is the title from. Don't ask Johnny "Tight Lips", though. He'll tell you to suck a lemon. As of right now, I only have a few drawings up, but I will probably try to add a few other pictures I've created, either with the computer, more drawings, photography or all the above. Sandy's already put her two cents in. In the future, I might try to make prints and advertise using Myspace as a platform. But that is still a ways off. I'll probably add a link to my page this weekend. Then I might try and finish the drawing that is the bane of my existence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are we to find you, foo?



sincerely,

tommy

Henry said...

"Sincerely?" Sounds way to formal. I guess the "foo" cancels that out, though. The address is www.myspace.com/nowleavingwichita but I added a link, so you can just click that. Don't laugh at what you see though.