It's soooo sloooow

How come after a long weekend, or any weekend for that matter, when you finaly drag your sorry ass back into work, the day drags on sooooo long. I mean really. As fast as this three day weekend went, today should be over. Why do the laws of time and space not apply when you are at work. I would attempt to throw myself down some stairs to pass the time, but since these laws don't apply here, I wouldn't get hurt and would have to sheepishly return to my desk to finish the day. Maybe longer to make up the time I missed laying at the bottom of the stairwell. The window would't be any good either since I'm on the first floor and would just fall on the pavement outside. And then I would have to pay for the window. That means more time at work. Oh well. It's almost time to leave. At least it was an hour ago.

No comments: