So now we're Nazis

Damn it. Now we're Nazis. I always thought they were the bad guys, like in the Indiana Jones movies or Castle Wolfenstein. But now, according to the much loved Dicta... President of Cuba, Fidel Castro, our president Bush is as bad as Hitler. Now I'm no fan of our cowboy, smoke em' out, draw!, it's curtains (?) president but that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. In order to compare him to Hitler he would have to get the whole country behind him, a feat I must add, he has not accomplished, convince us that causing bodily harm to a minority group of people is OK and carry out such atrocities as were seen during world war two. I'm sorry, but he has not crossed that line yet, no matter how unconstitutional the wiretaps were, which I must also protest. Either way, Between Fidel and Hugo, the communist Marx Brothers who muscled their way into "office" sure have a lot to say about us instead of focusing of the shit that's happening in their own countries.

No comments: