Just to piss me off

So Saturday and Sunday where actually nice days. So I decided, "hey, it's been very long time since I washed my car and it's kind of disgusting. So I will." And I did. My car enjoyed just a little over 24 hours of being clean. And then... It snowed. Now it looks like it did before I washed it. Like ashy Larry.

Update

Also on my lunch break I went home and while there realized that I did not have my wallet. I looked everywhere for it but to no avail. Finally I said a prayer to Saint Anthony. Yep god ol' never-helps-me-find-anything-despite-being-the- patron-saint-of-lost-items Saint Anthony. So in my frustration I vowed never to ask him for anything again. Again. And then I found my wallet. Such a twisted relationship we have.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Stumbled on your blog. Felt like a peeping tom, felt like I might have written half the rants myself. Placed your photograph on my computer at work. Felt more connected to the words after I got a glimpse of the shadowed artist himself. Love the pic. (don’t tell me if the pic is not you, it would ruin the illusion). I too, am an artist (in my minds eye). Want to knock people over with beauty they never knew they possessed. (Monday Sept 12th) Wow, what a great drawing. I would hang it in my living room!! Wondered if it was yours?
I was having a bad day at work when I found the Bolg. Seeing the mundane pod of your desk and computer cheered me up. Thank God I’m not the only drone worker in pod purgatory. Not great, but not bad. Hope to read more.
Maybe your picture reminded me of an old boyfriend.
I love him. I hate him.
Dec 24th blog almost made me pee with laughter. I to volunteer to wait for insurance faxes to “pour” in as well.
4 office parties to attend and no prizes for me either. Parties that really aren’t on the job description but “show your team spirit”. I promise never to write again.
Just want to read…..if that’s O.K.