Another untitled post


Is any of this art? I make pictures sure. But really, is any of it art? I feel kind of bummed out because no matter how bomb I think something is, I get the same responses to it all. I don't feel like it's good enough if people are still wearing socks after they see it. If I don't hear the next day that the picture I showed them the previous day was the shit, then I feel like a failure. All this time, and no one really cares. And yes this is my late night boo-hoo post but damnit, sometimes I need to. So much time feels lost with only irrelevant pictures to show for it all. I want to hit people hard but everyone walks away like it was a slap. And maybe I'm showing the wrong people. Or maybe the layman's opinion is the most trustworthy.

1 comment:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

When not in the State of Reality, I live on the westside of an overgrown cowtown called.... agghhh. (writer can't bring herself to say wichita...)

So what do you think of the red and blue carpet in the downtown public library and our very own ufo landing site at McClean and Central???

Stop by my site and say hi... you might find something funny.

I'm an artist and one of my prints can be found at www.xanga.com/Katies_Purple_Cat in the January 6th entry.

kind regards,
katie.