Teenage Suicide! Don't Do It!

I'm kinda glad I'm not an angst-ridden teenager any more. Everybody should check out http://insomniarocks.blogspot.com/. I had clicked one of my interests listed to see who else had the same interest and it turns out that he had left a comment on the person's blog I went to. There wasn't anything of any importance at first glance until I noticed "nigger cunt". So of course I had to go to his blog. Fucking hell. No matter what happens in the future there will always be these people. You know, teenagers. "I spend too much time alone listening to music and drawing with the curtains closed and my door locked so my parents can't come in. I don't believe in God because my parents made me go to church and never let me find things out on my own. And He never answers my prayers because I'm still a gawky kid who can't get girls to go out with me and the other kids at school laugh at me and call me names. " Fucking grow up. You hate women because they are smarter than you; you hate other races because you don't know any. Get some nuts and confront the shit that scares you. Quit letting everyone know how old you are not.

No comments: