Building nothing, laying bricks























I've been trying to get back into drawing with actual 2d media. But as the title of this post eludes to, it has not been as favorable a return as I would have liked. Not that the quality is of any question, just the actual time being put into it. And for so little result. The first one I'm working on is coming along but at a snails pace. It is a lot larger than the first set I did a few years ago and those took me weeks sometimes months to finish. And that was with a part time job and no girlfriend. Spending all day behind a desk tends to keep me from being too busy with actual interest. But that's Ok seeing as the task she has taken on is a lot larger than the one i've set for myself. I have also divided myself between other projects in different mediums which divert a good portion of my attention. That and trying to win an X-Box 360 with that Mountian Dew promotion, courtesy of my co-workers bottle caps. I'm a winner, maybe...

No comments: