Celebrities Shouldn't Be Celebrites

I know I just posted about the suckness of The Simpsons, but I felt I need to at least say this: I liked the guest stars as characters, not as themselves. Except for Ron Howard, because he is always in a bathrobe. But it just seems as the seasons progressed and their popularity increased, so did more celebrities playing themselves. I already hate most of them in real life. I don't want to see them in cartoon world playing themselves. There are episodes where it works, but for the most part it just shows the egotism involved in being a "celebrity." They can't show up unless they get to play themselves. Usually when this happens, there is a crappy script written around how to get the celebrity on the show. Everyone suffers in this case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah but the one with Nsync was hillarous