Surly only looks out for one guy

Sometimes I hate too much. It kind of makes my stomach hurt. All the hating I do. It's like working two jobs, being angry and all. And then it pisses me off at working two jobs and not getting paid for one of them. And then I get paid and find out I'm still broke and it makes me even more angry. And then people tell me I need anger management and that makes me even more angry. So I tell them to shove it and it makes them angry, which in turn makes me angry because they can't take joke. It's a vicious cycle. Break the cycle man, break the cycle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it you're too angry to make prints then?

Henry said...

No, I think I will. I'm not too sure how to go about doing it though.

Anonymous said...

oh sweet. please tell me when you do, i'm good for one.