Yoga Yoga Yoga


I hope nobody is reading this because I really don't have anything to write about. But as Aqua Teen Hunger Forces' Ol'Drippy said "idle hands spend time at the gentiles." I am at work, so it wouldn't be that good of an idea to be idle. I just finished sifting through all my email forwards and Orbitz was tired of my 400-160 win record in pool so they decided to reset my user ID. Bitches. But I couldn't leave well enough alone so I re-registered and am up 10-1 already. Bitches. The called me Mustard when I was really Ketchup so I had to zap their stupid asses. I'm made out of laffy-taffy. I wish I could zap Classmates and Freecreditreport.com for all the shit they keep sending me. And I just want to know who really thinks Billy Madison is funnier that Happy Gilmore? I mean really, it had Action Jackson in it. I had never watched Billy Madison until a few days ago and it was f-ing dumb. But at the same time it had it's moments so I can't hate it too much. The Bob Barker fight trumps it, hand down. Sorry, Billy.

*Random thought- Play Street Fighter Alpha 2 and pick Dhalsim, then jump into the air and hit the taunt button. Ha Ha.*

No comments: