Because sometimes you have to ride someone else's wave

I did a little work last night while listening to some old jams, such as Das Efx's "Straight Up Sewaside" and Busta Rhymes "The Coming" but it wasn't until I popped in "The Blueprint" did the juices start to flow. I guess sometimes you have to ride someone's else's wave of "I'm the baddest motherfucker on earth". I guess Jay Z never said that but he probably believes it. Either way, that shit got me hyped. But of course all his talk about how rich he was didn't rub off on me as I am still here at my day job, working for someone else. The satellite radio is having the reverse effect on me feeling like I am the baddest and I am making pictures like this now:


Yeah, that sucks. But I did hear Billy Joel's Heart Attack-ack-ack-ack song today. And at least that leaves a smile on my face.

No comments: