The boredom is killing me, oh wait, it's a bullet

I think that if the opportunity presented itself right now, I would cross the streams.

But then if I had then I would not have had the chance to hear Shane in Quality Assurance shut down some dealer. That's right! Tell that motherfucker! I hate them so much. I mean, whatever happened to courtesy. I love it when dealers call from dealerships named "Friendly" and they absolutely are not. In fact, the polar opposite. Do they call the phone company like that. Do they call up to see what it would take to get digital cable and completely talk all over the person who picks up. I mean they are trying to help you, asshole. Just like we are. I cannot understand being rude to someone who is honestly trying to help you. Maybe if they are in such a hurry to talk to their paper buyer, then maybe they should be prepared before they call. Calling up and demanding to speak with who ever before you even really understand why you are calling defeats the purpose of being in a hurry. Because the person that picks up the call is going to ask them for their name,dealership and application number. Name, rank, number, simple as that. But I guess you can't expect too much from someone when you ask them which state they are calling from and they tell you the name of the dealership. Good job.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

You are not the only one!
Thought I would share my pod life today with you.

My manager informed me I would be relocating to a new office. More $ for parking, gas and time away from my life. Union told me I could take the day to look around the new office. Employer would pay for the day, mileage, lunch etc. I told my manager sympathetically due to staff shortage, I would not take the day but would need a few hours on the first day to set up my pod and familiarize myself with the new building.
She looked around my pod. “Don’t worry, I’ll give you half an hour" she said.
I also had to “terminate” a call today from a caller who thought he could swear at me.
“Hey asshole, I only let people I love swear at me!”
Zoe

Henry said...

I wish I could terminate my calls, but then I wouldn't really take any
throughout the day.
Me: "Hello, thank you for calling the hell with this- click" (dial tone...)
Dealer: "Duh, what me do now?"
Other dealer: "Duh, take this light bulb and climb this ladder and me and Bob will spin the ladder around."