Where's the Beef?

Ok, maybe I'm a day late in writing about this but hey, sue me. It was the last day of the month and I had to go renew my tags. So, on TV yesterday, our great leader gave a speech that would outline a plan to win the war in Iraq. Of course it came as no surprise that there was no plan. He got up there and blah blah blah-ed the whole time. Now I understand that he can't just come out and say " We are going to use a classic pincer move and swing in from the North and West and corner them in Ramadi and drop the hammer on them", but come on. Can you be a little more specific? Oh well. It's nothing new. Just that old familiar feeling of being left with more questions than answers. But how about that car chase in California? That shit was crazy. Did you see the dumbass that jumped out the car? Ouch! Remind me next time I'm ready to buy a new car to get a Toyota Carolla. That car took a beating and kept on going. Shazam!

No comments: