Congratulations!

My younger sister graduated from Wichita State yesterday. Awesome. From what I can tell, the ceremony may have been good, but I'm not sure from the nosebleed section. But either way, I'm proud of her. She had the stomach I didn't and went all the way. That and she's going back for more. Between her and my older sister, they'll have more degrees than I can shake a stick at. See, she's the one in the black. Look at all those cords and medals. Obviously she is super-educated, smarter than Spock.And the proud relatives. Cousin Alex on the left and aunt Diane on the right. And in the far right background is the older sister Emily. Cool out back there money, you already had your day! She's super-educated too.
See, here she is in May getting her second degree. Word.

No comments: