Getting smooshed is not on the cool list

So I played Shadow of the Colossus last night. It was awesome. I don't particularly care for the teleportation back to the temple after slaying a colossus, but other than that it's great. I'm not sure about the replayabilty but it is definitely a must play. It has the same air of wonder and excitement as Ico, obviously. But there is a story developing that I have my suspicions about and I can't wait to see how right I am.

Oh yeah, here are some pictures I took Saturday of the job Brian and I did on Nate's desk.
It was more Brian but I contributed with the picture and the "it looks like someone has a case of the Mondays". I also told Brian to tape his notary stamp so that when he tried to use it, it wouldn't work. Take that Tonto!

4 comments:

Nate said...

That's not what your mom said to me last night.

Nate said...

All is fair in war, Henry. All is fair.

Henry said...

You probably wouldn't say that if you saw the pictures I have of your mom and sister in the sandwich
we made. Yeah, yeah.

betsy said...

Damn Thats funny!!!! I kinda miss ya all