America Bleeds America Dry

Observation. The prices of everything goes up. The jobs no longer exist. The masses are no longer educated and only concern themselves with their hedonistic desires. What happens to such a culture? History tends to dictate the future, or so it seems. I, myself, drive a car that consumes premium gas, despite the fact that it rose to $3.89 today. I work for a company where 2/3 of the customer service has been outsourced. I dropped out of college but I sure am going to play Thousand Arms tonight. Man, I love that game... What's wrong with us?

3 comments:

iii said...

So succinct yet so thorough in analysis. All I can offer is this:

"Once you step out of the sunlight into the narrow corridors...

It's time to protect your nuts, guys."

Bonus cookie if you can guess what movie it's from!

Henry said...

I've heard it but can't place the movie. That's ok. I've had enough cookies for a lifetime...

J said...

Beer is getting worrying expensive here.