Neglectful again...

I always forget to update this thing. I still don't know if anyone reads it other than Sarah. But either way, here it goes. I'm tired of doing recaps so I'm just going to try and post my day to day events on a regular basis. I called in sick yesterday to work. I took a nice long nap and eventually felt a little better. I wondered around the house most the day and eventually picked up the camera. I loved the light yesterday because of the thunderstorms passing through and managed to click off a few.

Now if only I can keep this update thing going. Maybe I'll get a chance to post more like this one:
I think it'll look cool once I clean it up.
I'd also like to give a shot out to Sarah, who is 111 days smoke free! Keep up the good work champ.

1 comment:

iii said...

Those pictures are sweet; I especially like the second one. It looks like it could be 50 feet tall and anywhere, as opposed to being around a foot and in your place(if it is). Lens magic.

And massive propers to Sarah!