Updates

I finished another picture today. It's a lot more minimalistic that I usually do, but I like it all the same. I haven't posted in a while, due mostly to the "management" at work cracking down. But I'll try to keep everything up to date but it's kind of hard once I get home. This is the last thing I'm thinking about. No wait, that would be work. Well, either way, I added the picture to Flicr and added to link here on my Myspace page. I also sent out a bulletin letting my friends know there was a new picture up. I wonder how many will actually take the time to look. I find it funny though that all the comments posted were from this computer, but not by me. But it still looks that way though, despite those posting the comments leaving their names. I just want everyone to know that it wasn't me posting them and that other people actually looked and posted about my pictures. And no, these other people do not reside in my head... In case you were wondering.

No comments: