More proof of my crappy-ness

I opened a Flicr account to show off my lame-o artwork. There's a link to it on my sidebar. See it? It's right over there. No, not there damnit! Look, if you aren't even going to try. Ok... Good. Feel free to check it out and don't foget to tell me to not quit my day job. God, I hate myself sometimes. But then I use the spell checker and it tells me I misspelled "forget". See above if you missed it. Among others, it also offered a correction to "fagged". Keep in mind "forget" was not one of my options. God, I hate Blogger's spell checker even more. All the time. So I left "foget" on purpose. Because I'm a passive aggressive asshole. Bah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.