Youtube Ninjas

I saw this post in my drafts and forgot I even ranted to myself about it. Here it is in all it's random, pointless glory.

I tried to post this on Youtube after watching a video by a guy dressed up as a ninja. It was more interesting though to read the comments. I love all the kids replying to this video. "You're not a ninja because I am"? Come on. Just because you played some ninja games and saw some movies, doesn't make you a ninja. Ninja were government spies and if you really were a ninja, you wouldn't tell people. Or waste your time on Youtube. It's just a dumb video with some Aussie bloke having a laugh. Laugh at it or move on. Everyone's a fucking unqualified, ignorant critic. Especially grade school kids on Youtube. Go back to singing over crappy techno songs in front of your web cam. Boo!

No comments: