Take That Dean Bitterman

So after years of exploding bra bombs and clipping the dean with her vehicle, Sarah graduated from Wichita State yesterday. It was a joyous occasion with very little streaking for a change. Now it's off to graduate school where she will ponder the greatest mysteries purposed to man. And while she does that, I will also seek higher education... At Krusty's Clown College. It's been my life long dream and I've always been a natural when it comes to pie throwing. But as stated before it was a joyous occasion and I'll have to post some pictures of it. But for now, here's a picture one of her friends took during the ceremony. Smile!

Oh, wait, that's not it. Here you go, my bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! still you're such a dork! but The coolest dork!!! man, I really could use u here at cargill...lol so, I tried to post a comment on Nates blog but either it's really lame and woulnt let me..or i'm too dumb to figure it out...hmmmm...let's go with it's lame! lol-Shanainai!