Dan's Saikyo Dojo

Kore ga saikyo ryu. I received a weird email yesterday and I'm not sure what to make of it. It was from a member of M80 and was in regards to the release of the Street Fighter Alpha Anthology. Honestly, I have been behind in my gaming and I didn't even know they were making an anthology. I'm still kind of mad that they didn't include a version of alpha in the 15th Anniversary Collection. That and the "uncut" movie was actually the cut version but that is a different story. But the sender of the email was wondering if I would be interested in posting a press release or a review since I would be a "reputable influencer". Maybe if Capcom can come up with a reason why Ryu still doesn't have his red headband. But the problem with me being a good source would mean that people would actually have to read my blog, which I know for a fact that people don't. I could probably count the comments since I started this thing on one hand. Either way, I guess I'll get in touch with the sender and see what they had in mind. Yoga...

No comments: