It's my party and I'll cry if I want to


Friday was my birthday. Yes, I'm just now getting around to posting about it. Almost a week later. That's just how I do things, sorry. But anyways, if you take a look at the picture you will see that yes it does say 28 on the cake. Obviously it has Spiderman on it. I am probably the only 28 year old who still gets superheroes on his cakes. Other than Comicbook Guy. But to everyone who would like to mock me now, no I do not live in my parents basement, I have my own car and steady live-in girlfriend and I hold down a job that is not in a comic book store.
So there, nah. Besides, it's more fun than having a boring old cake that you forget about after it's been devoured. But all in all it was a good birthday and gifts were cool. And I got my ass beat which is a time honored tradition. Booyaka.

No comments: