Inanimate... I'll show him inanimate!

I'm nursing a headache that I've had most of the day. I'm sure it's from being overworked. I've been at work since about 1 am last night, though not exactly here. I came in last night when I went to sleep. I dreamt that I was at work, which of course sucks. Dreaming and dreaming of my usual workday. But something strange has been happening to me this week. Almost every night I have been waking up at about 5 am. It's kind of starting to freak me out. So when I woke up again last night at the usual time I didn't think too much about it besides the obvious strangeness of it. I tossed and turned for a while which has become the 5 am ritual and eventually fell asleep again. And began to dream again... About being at work, again. And not a continuation but a different dream altogether. As if I don't spend enough time here already. I don't remember what movie it was but they mentioned the working all day and now they get your dreams too. I've already worked my eight hours and now here I am, working another. Why don't they just use a gun.

No comments: